Weird things I wanna try at least once!

on Friday, March 20, 2009

Take a break from your usual stuff, pause and think of those weird things that you wanna do while young or while alive at least. I got tons of those. Some I already did try and others are still running in my mind if I should give a shot or not. So, while waiting for my friends to come over, I ponder, what are the weird things that I wanna, "kahit one time lang"....

 

I'll start the list:

 

1) Matulog sa underpass ng Quiapo...- I just want to feel what it's like to be one of them. I pity but not to the point I give them money. I just feel sad to those people who look capable but chose to live a life like that. Perhaps they have reason why and that reason is something I'd like to understand.

 

2) Maging "Barker" ng Jeep - Nothing, I just want to try and exercise my "public speaking" hahaha! I want to take control of the whole scenario (oh galaw-galaw, sa kanan miss,... usog sa kaliwa "with matching" dalawang hampas sa gilid ng jeep).

 

3) Sumali sa Takeshi Castle - I just want to hurt myself and have some (or lots) of laughs!

 

4) Ma-confine, madextrose, and bed rest (nang di naman malala ang sakit) - i just want my friends to drop by and be with me and those who are really close to me to be extra sweet while I am sick. Hehehe!

 

5) Go Invisible - So I can steal a moment at Celine’s.. oh no… Kris Aquino’s wardrobe (so I can try her stuff, especially those expensive ones hahahah! para kasya like shoes and clothes unlike Celine’s hehe!)

 

6) Learn David Blaine’s magic and do it to people around Baclaran. – Para “A”, no need to speak in English unlike DB, and “B”, wala lang, galing na ko sa Quiapo sa item no. 1 eh. Hehe!


...Itutuloy....

0 comments: