March 29. Quarter before Midnight

on Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So weird!

 

I used to have a line under Globe, which I gave up few months ago. I just do not understand that Globe does that transferring of phone number to another user. I am not so pleased about it. I just found out that my old number has a new user, and weirdest thing on earth, we share the same name. Hate it! That number was like posted to all my friends and business-pals and sudden changes that I had to give up that line… not knowing it will or can be transferred to another person. Anyway, I feel so ashamed, because I have “dirty little secrets” using that number, and am so super scared that she might explore any of it.  Perhaps she already “Googled” me or something – paranoid! I know Globe sent me letters that I usually ignored before… but I didn’t know that it will end up just like this.

 

Lesson learned, always have a clean slate cause may not know when these crazy things will occur…

 

So calling all my friends and business-pals…. I no longer own my old number 0917-5006489 or 0917500MITZ as it was already transferred to girl named Mitzi R. Salvador of somewhere there. So please if you want to get in touch with me thru mobile, you may reply by sending me message together with your number so I can revert back my new Globe and Sun numbers. Thank you!

 

0 comments: