March 25, 2009

on Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Birthday Greetings: Charles “Nicky” Bustamante and Mark Jason Chua

 

Another ordinary day for me, well except for another yummy lunch we had at, once again, Koreano – one that is located in Makati Avenue. Of course, never we went there without ordering Sam Gyup Sal, Korean Beef Stew, Dak Gui and their “expensive” thick rice. (Php 50.00 per rice is something hah). Although this time, we brought in another new cast – Ms. Ana Queppet, joined us. She’s one of Zenith Opti clients, but above all, a family friend, how small the world we live in right? Anyway, what’s new here is we ordered shrimp and this Korean fried egg (mukhang tortang itlog lang na mahal ulit, hehe). We all loved that lunch, and of course, it will not be perfectly complete without the super sweet Orange cuts that they serve after every meal. I’m beginning to love oranges, I dunno, I just love it.

 

Gone back at the office at around 2pm. Oh dear, not again, that “sleepy” feeling is again attacking. This usually happens right after a yummy lunch.

 

It’s media day today. I normally go out when they called out, but this time I need to hide as I got so many stuff lined up to finish. I sometimes go gaga whenever I go out to pee and be cornered by friends from networks. Of course I cannot just ignore and take them for granted, so what I do… I’ll do my thing and prepare myself for an hour of business-chika, with different people. They are nice actually although there are those who are new to my eyes but hey, I cannot blame them as they are just doing their jobs. You know what, sometimes I pity those oldie AEs that go at the office and ask for business, I want so much to give them one but times like this, it’s really hard to push for something that isn’t just right or media values bought because of pity. Well, I just pray that God give them media persons that will need their “products”.

 

Another topic. I just found a new sister who likes shoes! One of our media reps, who became close to me na rin is also a shoe addict. I showed her my new baby, tri-color heeled shoes, and she liked it. Best buy she told! I am happy cause I snag a cool and worthy pumps, which by the way I call – AE Shoes haha! Why? Because I always AEs wear that, beats all media people who are comfy wearing their trusted jeans and suppliers shirt/jackets… hehehe. Going back, I have plans naman of buying Converse one of these days, but I ain’t sure yet what design shall I choose, or if I will settle for Chucks or Pony. I kinda like the two. Hmm.. Help? I am also wondering if I need to wear AE dress too, but I am afraid that I’m throwing some money na because of this unplanned buys.

 

It’s happening; Unni (sister in Korean language) is transferring to our group. Happy because we will be free to do work without her being “nasisita” by her immediate boss – that usually happens that’s why some work are done at night to get away from confrontation. I also mentioned the used to be possible Cebu trip, which is IMPOSSIBLE now. Huhu! I wanted pa naman to go out this weekend as I am not used to be just in the house doing nothing (well apart from snoozing – most loved hobby).

 

Raining hard outside now. I am wondering if my boypz was able to go home safe and dry, at least. He’s not the type that brings umbrella so I expect that he’s again, drenched – just take him away from sickness Lord.

 

Day ended well and I just can’t wait to reach Friday! J

 

 

 

 

0 comments: