D-Day! BCC Kool Blue Party

on Sunday, March 15, 2009

March 14, 2009. Saturday.

Woke up early, around 8am. Liked the cool breeze of Baguio.

Others are already up, preparing breakfast for the group. We had egg (my ultimate favorite), Spanish sardines, which I surprisingly liked, yummy pancakes and usual coffee, Nescafe. Finished preparing at around 11am, me and unni went straight to Baguio Country Club to meet Sir Vic and ask for the prod pass for the car. Afterwhich we had to go to Klite to pick up the remaining prod passes, which we again delivered to the EDI team in Baguio. The EDI boys are complete (well almost) this time. I got to feel the set up, which was nicely done, for me. Although the boys asked if we can still stay and chat a little but our hungry tummies are asking us to split and grab a lunch! Takaw.

It’s 430pm, Agnes, Cyp and Jon, decided to go out to buy something to eat for dinner – Sinigang got the most votes! We were like a family (or more like a PBB…. Celebrity participants) eating together. At the strike of 6pm, everyone’s tensed as we need to be in the venue a little early than the exact event time. We arrived at 7pm and then there were the EDI boys and client. Familiar faces. Party feel. I just can’t wait to start the party.

I was a little agitated in the first hour of the event. The venue isn’t filled up as we are expecting. There are those who came but don’t want to stay inside the ballroom. The cold breeze adds to the jitters I am feeling. At 10pm, there people start to invade the room. I am a party person; I love dancing and just enough drinking. Client saw our “kulit” so he told us to just dance in the ledge to invite other people to dance too! A little embarrassed though, but hey remember the saying, dance like no one’s watching (they don’t know me anyway, so why bother).

 

 

Great that the party just went smoothly as planned. Baguio bagets, they rock, they really know how to party hard!

Nevada, we also visited. We reached the place around 130am with aching stomach because of “starvation”. 


Hahah! I grabbed an inihaw na liempo, which took like years before it got cooked. Again, I had egg in it. Love it. After the eating, we head straight to Acid, one more drink and we are solved.

330am. Home (slash hotel). Tired, yes. Inspired, a little. Disappointed quite. Expecting, so-so. Happy, yeah!

0 comments: