Friday the 13th, March 2009

on Sunday, March 15, 2009

Thank God it’s payday weekend this time. I know I do not have that huge tax return but I am pretty sure that I have enough cash to let me live for another two weeks. Well, I still got some here, which I intend to use for a new phone. Although it’s 13th of Friday, I am not that afraid to go around and find something interesting. While everyone’s busy doing all those work thingy that needs to be finished by end COB, me I got the chance to split in the office quite early than usual to attend a somewhat meeting with client slash activity (vaccination) for one of the most known non-profit organizations here in the country. Since it’s a vaccination activity, it involves…none other than…needles! I like needles, weird but I do like it when I am getting those blood tests. Told my client about that liking and she asked why not I get a tattoo since it involves a lot of needle nipping, I sorta like the idea but nahh, I don’t see myself sacrificing my skin for that stuff…well not I got an offer from those handsome Miami Ink boys. (Flirting…hahah!)

 

 

Going back, I just have these little voices pushing and telling me to go spend…I badly need a new phone, I need to buy a new office bag as my current nice red and purple is already torn. I like to have a pair of chucks. I have to start looking for an orthodontist who will do my braces; my pearly whites are starting to give me troubles these past few months. Oh my, these are only half from the list that I want to accomplish. I can clearly imagine how much money I will again burn just to quench my thirst to spend. I went straight to Greenhills after our shoot, my plan, beat that cellphone drama! Once there, I went straight to that mobile mecca and started to look for Mimay, pretty storeowner who sells nothing but the best mobile. (Nice Mimay, free advertisement for you hahaha!) Looks like “Bro” is guiding me and wanted me to buy that mobile, Mimay has transferred to a new unit but luckily I still able to find her, talking about destiny right?! I asked her if she can still fix my other mobile, which got broken because it thousand times fell off my hand. Not so good news, it was totally ruined, in short, it’s just a trash! Thought my mobile dream will just fade away, but not! I spotted this P900i, yeah I know it is last seasons but hey, that was the exact phone I am dying to have (last year, yeah). It’s good bargain, almost new and the price, so cheap (cheaper than what I really wanted now, E63 red or white). I tested it and Mimay just told that it’s actually new and it already has buyers in line although none has paid for DP or to buy the phone. Cut story short, I got it for some thousands. Not bad price for a very stylish and useful mobile.

 

Talking about shopaholic, everytime I pass through the stuff I wanted, shoes, bags and kikay thingies, I keep asking myself, do I need these? Well, sad to say…YES! I need these!... I was actually looking for comfy flip-flops because my feet is killing me, those high heels I wore were not friendly you know, when I saw this gray velvety boots, super nice. I wore and I feel sudden change with my self confidence. Hahaha! Defensive. It’s really sweet actually. I so love it that I didn’t have any choice but to buy it. Besides, I can still wear it at the office. Enough with those cheapie shoes that gave me terrible blisters! I also got new flip-flop…and it’s PINK! I also got some accessories that I think best worn with the booths. I love this day!! It’s like I rewarded myself for those sleepless nights because of work. By the way, by this late evening, my gang will go off to the mountains again to monitor the event. Although we made to Baguio a little late than expected, blame that EDSA traffic, still I am glad we have settled there safe and sound.

 

I really wish this day will never end…

 

0 comments: