"Closer"...."Closer"...."Closer"

on Monday, December 29, 2008

It has been a week since we had our vacation and this time, I am so happy that am not working overtime…yet. I’ll be, on the 2nd but I still got two more days to burn my ass on the bed, kill time in front of the television and tire my fingers playing sims. You may have figured out, but am telling you now, yes one week, I already gained so much weight. I have been admiring and imitating the works of Juan T lately. I eat and sleep and if bored, I go out…to eat again. Going into diet is really not on top of my priority list, yet, soon perhaps it’ll be as I’m feeling a bit ill because of those actions.

Anyway....

I am so happy that God gave me such time to bond with my hunny. He hasn’t complained verbally about me spending so much time in the office, although I’m feeling it. He is the type that gives and doesn’t expect much. I am too bossy and demanding in this relationship, he’ll probably agree on that. Whenever I ask for a meeting (we call our dates “meeting”....) he’ll be there, early as always because if not, I’ll complain again. However, me, I act the opposite. Whenever he wants to meet me, I need to check if I do not have work to do, if I have, I will ask for another schedule. I am as usual late for every meetings, I even complain if he is not in the said location when I arrive, kahit sya pa ang maaga. Anyway, good thing, this vacation, I made “bawi”… he’s always with me sa house or if not, I’ll go visit him. Palitan kami ng tambayan – sa amin…sa kanila. I even asked him to stick with me during barkada gimiks. And I am happy that we were able to bring back the kilig moments we used to have when we were new in this love field. Hehe! Thought we had lost it but realized it needs watering lang pala for it to grow again.

This vacation made me realize how I love my boyfriend. We have been together for almost 5 years. Some may say it’s not on the years you have spent together, but for us, those years we have shared as couple made us cling to each other more. Wedding plans is soon to be announced but not as soon as next year of the year after. Asking the date? You’ll hear about it for sure.

It’s 1:48am (Dec. 30). He’s beside me, sleeping like a baby now. While me still hitting these keys, finishing this blog. Okay, my hands are a bit shaky now, so probably, I’ll see you again soon.

Bye!

0 comments: