I did not do well...

on Thursday, December 25, 2008

This year was a very tough year for me and my family. I must admit, we went into a roller coaster ride but at least the belts are definitely working – holding us up! Never have I foreseen that I’ll be hitting such bumps in my life…there are times that I want to just fall, but my faith in God pulls me so I’d keep my balance.

I am sharing you now the things that “I should have NOT DONE for 2008.”

Ø I should have not left our house for another crib near work, I was okay commuting before…enduring max of 2 hours trip.
Ø I took for granted the growing issue in my family, thought it will just die on a natural death, but I was wrong there.
Ø I was so naïve and careless, I lost something very valuable to me. Now I am so desperate of getting it back. How, I don’t know.
Ø Living and deciding on my own. I miss having one single home with your folks and sibs with you.
Ø Not reporting to GOD every Sunday. I regret this because, God knows how I badly need HIS help, and then here I am, not doing my part.
Ø After all the hardwork and sacrifices my boyfriend did for me, I still suspect him of doing some bad/ugly things. Yeah, I know I do not have the proof; it was all just gut feel. Sorry hunny…I will be good from now on.
Ø I overspend and don’t save money.
Ø I over eat too! Wahahaha!
Ø I am overly paranoid, on so many things, which I do not want to enumerate because this will only prove how paranoid I am. (gulo?!)

I still have a few left, which I do not want to declare, might appear that I really didn’t do good this year.

Of course, with all the negative things that had happened, I still have those that I am proud to say I did and was able to overcome and at some point, I prove myself that I was able to do better.

So here go the “I AM PROUD, I DID IT…”

Ø I prove myself that I am an independent person. Likewise, that made me realize too, that I so love my parents and sibs.
Ø I found a new job, same as my previous jobs but this time, it’s tougher and more exciting because I was able to prove my capabilities as a person and as a media executive. (seryoso amp!)
Ø I still can limbo rock… (huh?!)
Ø I found new set of pals at work…who rock! (I want my old pals to meet them, for sure, that will be a blast, right guys?)
Ø I am braver now.
Ø And wiser now. (wow…parang song?)
Ø (After realizing that my bank account was so messed up)…I am now saving. J I no longer use my credit cards and learned the value of using cash.
Ø I am more generous now. Wahahah!
Ø Although I am gaining weight again, I do my best to dance my fats away. J… Efficiency wise, not proven yet.
Ø I am working double effort now…as I am really eager to get a car by next year, July. Thinking of getting a personal Suzuki Swift or a family car like – Adventure.
Ø I am reading again…. Flipping pages of Twilight. Edward…muah!
Ø I still got a long long list, but, I believe, best part of 2008, is I am a PROUD BLOGGER! Right?!

It’s 3:15am; I should be hitting the sheets by now.

Zzzzzz……





`

5 comments:

j said...

i'm so proud of u girl! *apir* family issues is normal as i have mine too. at least you're happy with the independency thing. i so want to independent as well. oh well. way to go. let's have a great life in 2009!

Cyprus Malinao said...

there are things in life that we ought to learn in the end, thus the cliche goes, "ang pagsisisi laging nasa huli..." but it's great seeing you soar high friend. just a little more patience and hard work, in no time, you'll be where you want to be.

nice meeting you in 2008 friend. wishing us great friendship, harmonious working relationship, and a successfull 2009.

see you back at work!

Anonymous said...

Mitzi pinapapasok ka sa 29, Monday. May urgent raw na pinapa-implement.

Joke.

Happy New Year!

Camille said...

Mitzi girl! :) Kahit late in the year na tayo naging friends, twas one of the great things which happened to me in 2008. :) See you in our hometown ;) More power!

auburn-locks said...

thank you friends....am so happy that i found you all...

thanks for keeping me inspired to strive harder to both work and partying.

i am so happy that w/ just one leap, i found you all.

merry christmas and happy new year.