My Afternoon Nightmare

on Monday, September 24, 2012

24 Sept, I was unable to report for work due to gastric pains and period cramps. After taking my medicines, I slept and it was about 3pm that time.

My head was against the wall, with windows above me, where I can see grayish sky.
Feet is almost toward the room door, beside door is our built-in cabinet.

It was a good sleep with dream that seems like very real, so vivid.

I was with couple of friends back home in Manila. They were mix of my high school classmates and some ex colleagues. Just to write down some of the scenarios that can still remember....

My friends and I were having fun, eating chocolates and marshmallows. We are wearing black and up to some event. I was talking to this guy and seems like we are very close and he was handing me some sweets. Unfortunately, I cannot remember who he was and no recall on his facial feature. First we were there to watch or witness this Tagalog movie, starring Iza Calzado and Lot Lot De Leon. The scene, there is this demonic possession that is happening and some workers in the movie got possessed - there was some flooding as well .. the movie was not in full and second thing I knew is that we have to find our spot on a big bed to sleep on, placed inside a sort of a camp site. I found mine, beside an ex colleague, she was close to the edge of the bed.

And so we slept. Next thing I knew, I heard my mobile phones ringing. One after the other. I tried to reach for it but I cannot move my body neither my arms and hand. Still ringing. Sad part is I just noticed that I was already alone and I cannot find anyone to help me. I tried to scream for help, but no voice is coming out of me. I tried to move, I cannot. I tried to see who was calling me but I cannot move even my head. When I tried to scream again, I just felt that something was placed inside my mouth, taste like sand.....I am sure it's not food, I see no one, yet, I can feel something or someone is around me - playing tricks on me. Again, my phone rings - I remmber seeing Sony Ericsson and some old Nokia mobile handset.... those are my phones years back. Anyway, going back, still I cannot move myself and feeling that my entire body is totally wrapped by fear, I started to pray. Prayed so hard, that I know I cannot move even my tongue. I was like going into a stroke. But I have to stay calm and keep on praying. I try to move again, and this time i felt a bit of improvement that I know I was able to move my arms... but I cannot see it moving. All I see is myself frozen in fears, that my head is looking upward and my body is a bit twisted. I hear in the background were mahjong chips being shuffled. I knew am close to reality. I kept on praying very hard. And then there I woke up. Same position as my dream where  the grayish sky again. I walked and reached for the widely open door, as I about to close it, I saw a white labrador, quite big but weird, because it has some stripes. He was staring at me while moving away from me. I just ignored him, never realising we do not have dogs at home, I immediately went to the kitchen and saw that one of the burners of our stove is lit and a frying pan was on it. So i closed it. Then, the other burner started to lit up. Oh no, I think I was still being played on. Then I looked around and saw there were couple of stoves around me that starts to lit up........ ohhh noo! I want to wake up!!!

And there, managed to wake up and saw my right arm is behind me and feeling numb.

I tried to move and get up, which I managed to. Thank God. Feel so relieved..... Thank You Lord, am still alive.



0 comments: